Me & You - 64

The night with you..

The soft feathers of your touch gently moving on me.. 
Like dew drops rolling down my cheeks..
The way your fingers move down like silk on my neck..
The way I shiver with each of your move on me..
Our eyes do the talking, staring at each other, locked, mesmerized..
You move, make me move, and we get into each other, soul deep..
Slowly our fingers are entangled, and then you grip my wrists..

The sky gets darker, gets down and closer..
The moments get smoother, softer, lovelier..
You look at me and I feel your eyelids caressing me..
Our breaths get mixed and we feel each other inside..
Dear, our thoughts too get mingled here..

Each night gets the silver lining of your touch..
I keep looking at each line, each design of each cloud..
Darker, the better.. My sky..
And slowly the dawn is there in saffron shades..
Makes me realize your existence in me..
I get lost in the golden hour..

The Morning with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 69

What is freedom in love? Is it seeing that your man is not interested in what you are doing? Is he just letting you do anything? Are you ...