Me & You - 61

I know I get sulky at times, but not you ever, okay,
else who will console us?

It's just a little crack of my anger, but don't make it a gap with yours,
else who will fill it up later?

I would seal my lips, but don't you keep mum,
else who will make us talk again?

It's just a little issue of mine, but don't you get serious about it,
else who will handle our relation?

I get sad when you are away, but don't you let me be so longer,
else who will soothe the grief?

I won't say sorry for anything, but you know me better,
else who will forgive the innocent mistakes?

I get lost without you, but don't you get carried away,
else who will keep me on track?

I have the little ego, but you will keep yours under control,
else who will pamper mine?

It's a small life of mine, but don't you cut short yours,
else who will carry my memories?

I will be gone some day, but don't you leave me till then,
else who will love me madly like yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 69

What is freedom in love? Is it seeing that your man is not interested in what you are doing? Is he just letting you do anything? Are you ...