Me & You - 58

I would like to become rain for you
I would greet you with all my passion
I would drip down your hair on your back
I would cool down all your aches

I would bring petrichor for you
I would feel the warmth in your breath
I would run through the black clouds
I would slowly sneak in your arms

I would make a place in your heart
I would rest all your agonies 
I would cool down your nightmares
I would bring you best of your dreams

I would clasp your hand in mine
I would give wings to your ideas
I would be your sweet memory anywhere you go
I would be your tears of happiness

I would be companion of your lonely soul
I would be your shining smile
I would be your reason to come back home
I would be there for you always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 70

A bit like you A bit like me Something like us The Moon.. Sulky when it rains Clouds give it pain Bit mad & bit sane The Moon...