Me & You - 56

Whenever I choose to LOVE MYSELF as beautiful, good and worthy, no matter what else is happening, I am practicing FEARLESSNESS. 

I continue to RELEASE the many programs and beliefs that tell me I am unworthy of love, respect or abundance. 

Each day, I CHOOSE self-love as a SOUL PRACTICE. 

I remind myself to practice daily self-care, including caring about the QUALITY of my thoughts and feelings. 

I give myself TIME and SPACE to anchor into my being, so that I may REMEMBER who I really am. 

When I am able to CONNECT with my self-love, LIFE feels different to me and I am empowered to make BETTER choices for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 67

Take me in your arms and hold me tight.. I stare at you and you smile so bright.. The more I think, the more I feel right.. You are m...