Me & You - 50

He: You've no idea how important you're in my life.. My life is beautiful because of you my love, my lady love. You entered into my life as a candlelight in dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but care. I always wanted to write you all this, I know it's silly but then too I want to write it, it’s just that I feel so much when I’m with you that I try to put it in words, so that you know how I feel about you. 

I can't see you right now but I can picture how you are. I see your hair and the way it falls on your shoulders, the way you smile and how you look right before you laugh. I want to be next to you right now. I don’t want you to hold anything back. Please believe me when I say I love you

I think about the time before you were a part of my life. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You have given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I know that you are that once in a lifetime gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me. 

No one bring so much happiness to my life as you. In your company, I find love that I have never known before. I can't imagine what my life would be without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 

You have given me so much love and encouragement that I don’t think I will be able to return all that to you. You have been lighting up the dark and bringing joy to my heart. When I am with you I feel alive and strong. I am truly blessed to have you as a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day when we start a new life. When I say 'I love you', I seriously mean every word of it.

Not a day goes by when my mind does not think of you, you are the reason behind every joy that has ever been a part of my life. You are the one who made me see the beauty of things. Before you came into my life, I was sad, alone and broken. Then you came in and turned my world around and changed everything for the better. I cannot thank you enough, all I can do to repay you is to love you unconditionally and whole heartedly. You are every dream of mine come true and I love you with all my heart and soul.

Here are a thousand ways to say I love you around the world, but only one way to prove it and that is by actions. You have proved that you love me unconditionally time and again. You were that one person who was by my side when all the world was against me. I have known ever since that day that you were the one for me. 

I try to love you and take care of you as much and as well as I can. I hope you know that I have the best intentions always, so forgive me if I ever hurt you or caused you pain. I love you for now until forever and will never leave your side. 

She : ..... (just blushing with tears in eyes) .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 73

कधी जर मी बहकले, आणि चुकून तुझे नाव ओठी आले, तर फक्त एक स्मितहास्य कर, आणि नाकारून टाक मला पूर्णपणे ! तशीही मी कुणीच नाहीये नं..