Me & You - 41

I like myself the way I am..

A bit simple, a bit naughty, well, I let myself be..

Yeah, am adult, but I don't pretend to be some over matured serious person..

I like getting drenched in rain..

I like reading soft happy stories..

I like dancing to my favorite tunes..

I like laughing at some stupid joke..

I like staring at fish in the lake..

I like watching birds early morning..

I like listening to anything he says..

I like getting furious at him for any reason, & then I enjoy his caring attention..

I like to believe in life, it's beautiful..

I like myself, though many may not like me.. but I like myself being me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 71

Definition of "nothing"... Time does not wait for you or me or for anyone. The days pass and years go on. You move away from yo...