Me & You - 39

He should start when the story starts..

He should go on till I read the ending paragraph..

He should be involved in the characters in the story..

He should chase the lady..

He should be like a fake little fight between the couple..

He should then run through her eyes and through his heart..

He should be missed through the ups n down of life..

Wish to see him at leisure, with closed eyes, recalling our dates, while missing you as always..

He is actually always there, like he was on the first night we talked..

He is the one nurturing our bond in my heart, deeper, closer, touching me everywhere, coming from you to me..

He is "Rain" from "My Sky"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 75

काही गोष्टी आतवर उतरून सहजपणे तळ ढवळून काढतात.. त्रास देत नाहीत, आठवणी जरा वर तरंगत आणतात.. दुःखद आठवणी पण आवडतात मला.. मनात सलत नाही ते...