Me & You - 37

Months have passed by..
I still don't know as why do I love you.. 
Still don't know why you are mad about me..
It makes me restless.. 
Why can't I just accept that good things can happen to me.. 
Why do I keep searching for the answers.. 
Why do we fight for any stupid thing when we both don't want to.. 
Why do you do things for me without any clue..
But then they are what I had wished for.. 
Why did you come to me when I had least expected it.. 
Oh damn these hallucinations of you.. 
(stop saying those things in my ear, just lie down)
Why do I like thinking about you..
Why do you think about me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 69

What is freedom in love? Is it seeing that your man is not interested in what you are doing? Is he just letting you do anything? Are you ...