Me & You - 5

The way God has blessed you, you have never known..

The Shine in your eyes that reflect your happiness..

More I think of them, the more I need to look at them..

The way you look at me, my eyes just turn down with shyness..

Though I love looking at your pictures, I just blush in front of you..

In all those crowded hearts around me, I feel just your heartbeat..

The smile which has always been so special for me, which melts my heart..

The reflection of me seen in your eyes, makes me mad to look at you again..

I feel shy when you touch me and take me in your arms..

The smile I have on face when I look at your eyes spreads such sweetness in me..

Your voice then makes it even harder to resist you.. 

You are absolutely made for me..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 71

Definition of "nothing"... Time does not wait for you or me or for anyone. The days pass and years go on. You move away from yo...