Me & You - 21

Why do I love you.. I still don't know..
Why do you love me... I don't know that either..

But it's like when you are not around I think a lot about you, get very insecure thinking who is there with you, get madly worried if you are safe n well fed..

And the moment I listen your voice on phone, it's like something totally different, it's so assuring and soothing to listen to you that it feels as if there are no problems in this world and everything is fine and perfect.

When you are away, everything everyone says seems like a complete lie, and when you are there in front of me, i just believe everything you say and feel at peace.. i don't know why I feel so.

When we talked on first day you had said am skeptical, and yeah very much I am, I can hardly believe anyone, had and have so many questions for you in mind, but somehow when you are there with me, i just don't need to know anything, don't feel like asking anything.. I just feel relaxed and just in love with life.

I never knew that a person can change my life, my thinking, my feeling, that is happening in real.. 

It's surprising for myself that each time I recall your first kiss, i can feel it happening all over again..


I still get goosebumps to think of it.. since first moment, i like your touch.. don't know why.. it's just peacefully confirming that life is beautiful 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 75

काही गोष्टी आतवर उतरून सहजपणे तळ ढवळून काढतात.. त्रास देत नाहीत, आठवणी जरा वर तरंगत आणतात.. दुःखद आठवणी पण आवडतात मला.. मनात सलत नाही ते...