Me & You - 2

My buddy, my love.. 
The love that I never had in my whole life till date....

When I think of you 
I don't know what to do & not sure when will I get to see you again....

I miss you like crazy...
You know like just far more than any words in any dictionary can express...

I miss you like super insane, every moment, wherever I am, whatever I may be doing...

I'm so down when you are not around and you are on back of my mind even when am sleeping...

I dream about you many times... that's how much I miss you...

You are all that I want, all that I need, all I want to feel, pleasure, or pain...

You call me sweet names...like what I ever wanted...

Why didn't we meet earlier...

And every time you send me a message or make a call, I miss you even more...

Whenever am alone, I can see you sitting besides me, I then just sneak in your arms and put my head on your shoulders....

I know, it's weird, but I can actually feel your support...like right now you are there, lying calmly besides, head on my lap, tickling me, talking to me...

Your name feels like giving me a big smile inside... adding bubbles in my stomach and making me feel cute n funny...

You are like my investment in a cute future full of quality time n lots of giggles, meals together n sleep in each others' arms peacefully..

Love makes life so comfortable to live..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 71

Definition of "nothing"... Time does not wait for you or me or for anyone. The days pass and years go on. You move away from yo...