Me & you - 18

Together we shall fly, up n away in the sky
No more loneliness.. Take a chance n try

Take me in your arms and forget the world..
My "I" would melt away and your "You" would stay off..

What else to ask from life?
Living together would become a celebration!
You would be mine & I would you yours for eternal !

People meet us with faces, borrowed, nothing original..
Eyes are filled up with tears, but like great fake articles..

To get higher ranks, they get down to lowest..
These shadows around us... it's like a world of darkness..!

I am here to take you in me, you are here to hold me strong...we will be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 63

If A Woman Has These Qualities You Should Never Let Her Go - When it comes to the one a woman loves, she will leave her comfort zone with...