Me & You - 13

Never felt so sad
Never felt so empty
Never felt so alone
Never felt so in love

Can't bear not talking to you
Can't bear not seeing you
Can't bear being away from you
Can't bear being without you

I know not why I care for you
I know not why I miss you
I know not why I think you
I know not why I love you

I know I will live life
I know I will keep surviving
I know I will keep going on
I know I will keep breathing

But even breathing without you has become very hard for me
I really don't understand what you have done to me
I just don't want to be without you even for a while
I just love you looking at me with your cute smile


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me & You - 69

What is freedom in love? Is it seeing that your man is not interested in what you are doing? Is he just letting you do anything? Are you ...